Friday, December 14, 2012

You Make Me Smile and a whopper of a sale!

When I was making this card I kept hearing Uncle Kracker sing this phrase.  Great song!
I purchased the recent Paper Crafts Paper Crafting Tips & Tricks magazine. Of course, stuffed full of ideas and fun and inspiration!

So I came up with this after seeing several ideas:


I also try to challenge myself to use my box of 'left overs' (tons of pieces and parts from other projects still good but didn't work and I can't throw away).  The scallop square is one of these pieces. I covered it with papers from Creative Memories. The stamps and sentiment images are from CTMH Hooray Bouquet. What scrapping room is complete without embossing folders?  I get mine from Northwoods Retreat!


Oh, by the way do you like a sale????? Check out my website - awesome deals coming daily as items are there while they last you can get them way below original cost!!






No comments:

Post a Comment