Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WAY BACK WEDNESDAY

I've been a Close To My Heart consultant for over 7 years. You can imagine the collection of papers, stamps and accessories I have in my possession. I try to be logical when CTMH releases new products and just purchase what I need, rather than what I want. But that 'so called logic' fades fast. Which explains why I'm still trying to take off that extra weight I've put on.... Logic Shmogic ! ! !

I can't bring myself to ignore the pretty papers that once stole my heart. So now and again I challenge myself to blindly pick a pack and have some fun. You should try this sometime, although it's a challenge, it's releasing to just play, without a plan for how I'll use it in my business.

This pack is called Silhouette it was released in the Spring of 2008 and I have a lot of it in my stash. I must have had a plan for this right?
Everything on this card is CTMH with the exception of the small flower. 

So, my challenge to you is pick a pack and have some fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment