Sunday, November 18, 2012

Challenged

My niece has me thinking I should try my hand at a few card challenges. It sounds fun and it will probably get me out of the creative rut I'm in. So I decided to start with this challenge from Freshly Made Sketches. I like the idea of clean designs so I'll dip my little toe in the challenge water and see what happens!!
Here is the sketch:



Here's my version:


I used CTMH's  Scholastic paper pack and Casual Expressions stamp. I am pleased with the result, it was hard not to grunge it up a bit, but I wanted to stay within the challenge rules. I might have to play along with a few other challenges.

Patti



4 comments:

  1. Nice! I really like the embossing and the stamped image on the graph-type paper. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Patti! And great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paper choices! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete