Monday, November 19, 2012

Where oh where is my iPhone?

Disappearing iPhone

It happens on a daily basis "hey girls have you seen my phone?" "No mom, did you check your office?" "Yes I have, this is frustrating!"
Ten minutes later I see it in my office sitting there all pretty on a stack of something on my desk. It's white, it gets lost in the paper piles. I can't count how many times I've had to call it to locate it. I'm sure I'm not the only one!
Anyway, I looked for a new cover, I really wanted lime green or hot pink, hard to lose it with those colors jumping out at you. I looked, but could not find - nor want to pay for - another cover, so like any crafty gal, I thought, why not make one??
I got out my vinyl I bought a hundred years ago (or so, I might be off a little), and used my Silhouette Cameo skills and designed one and cut it out. No, it's not pink or lime green, but I think it wont get lost on my desk anymore!


Yeah, not exactly my first color choice but, it will do!






No comments:

Post a Comment